About Belsize Park
Everyman Belsize Park is one of those London places you’ll feel delighted you discovered.
Completely refurbished in November 2008, Everyman Belsize Park is one of those London places you’ll feel delighted you discovered. From the stylish décor in the bar, to the insanely comfortable leather seats in the Screening Lounge (complete with cushions and padded arms) there’s nothing that hasn’t been thought of. The sofas even recline; like watching a film in business class! Waiter service to the whole auditorium is offered, with a fabulous wine and cocktail list as well as an irresistible deli selection. Every effort has been made to create a welcoming yet sophisticated venue that leaves customers feeling enriched and keen to return time and again.
Everyman Belsize manages to make one disbelieve that a visit to the cinema is only as good as the film you see, as after a few drinks in our stylish foyer you almost feel that watching a movie is a pleasant bonus after buying your ticket. For turning an unimaginative evening at the cinema into a lovely outing in a high quality and tasteful venue, this is just the ticket. Once you go to Everyman Belsize Park you really find film watching anywhere else impossible.
ONE SCREEN: 129 capacity
- 16 premier seats: Luxury leather seating with reclining backrests and footrests
- 113 standard seats: leather armchairs and sofas
- Projection: Digital, 3D or DVD
- Cocktail/ Lounge reception/ bar
- Stage at front of auditorium
- Bar in back of cinema
A small taster from our menu:
• Hummus and bread £4.50
• Retro candy £3.20
• Mojito- with a twist of lime £6.00
• Merlot- Le Paz (Chile) £4.90
- medium bodied and bursting with currant, plum and cherry flavours