Times+ & Everyman
If you are a Times+ subscriber you can request a unique code from your mytimesplus.co.uk account and use it to book a ticket on the Everyman website, app, or in one of our cinemas.
If you want to book a cinema ticket online or via the Everyman app, first request your unique code then head over to the Everyman website or app to find the film you want to see on the Wednesday you want to see it. When selecting your tickets, enter the unique code into the Guest Passes drop-down and select a Times 2-for-1 Bundle.
If you want to book a ticket at the box office in one of our venues, show your code to one of our friendly members of staff and they will be able to book your tickets for you.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion (the Promotion) starts on September 26, 2022. The Promotion closure date and time will be updated in these Terms and Conditions (these Terms and Conditions) one month before the closure of the Promotion.
- Open to Times+ members who are residents of the United Kingdom (exclusions apply, see full Terms and Conditions here).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Subject to availability.
- Codes are valid for regular, full-price screenings only; this excludes Throwback screenings, NT Live, Met Opera, ROH Live, Bolshoi Ballet, or any other ‘event cinema’, and any specially priced Everyman events.
- The Promoter is Times Newspapers Limited (the Promoter). Full Terms and Conditions apply here.